A few weeks ago, Bleeding Cool told you that DC Comics was bringing you something called Dark. And illustrated it with a black rectangle. Because I had no other image to show.
I still don’t. But I do have the first title for whatever Dark may be.
Justice League Dark.
This is post-Flashpoint, folks.
We’re talking an A-list creative team as well.
But whatever Dark is, it won’t stop at Justice League Dark. What’s next?
Just no one mention Dark Avengers, Dark X-Men or Dark Wolverine though okay? Keep it schtum.
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017