Should you want to know the circumstances of Stan Lee‘s cameo in Marc Webb’s The Amazing Spider-Man, The Man himself gave the game away at this weekend’s Dallas Comic-Con. Naughty Stan.
I’ve done a wee transcript, or you can watch a video of Lee’s spillage below that.
There’s a big battle going on with Spider-Man and The Lizard in a Library. I’m the librarian. I’m stamping books… and I have earphones on and I’m listening to music… and this life and death battle is going on behind me but I don’t know, it I don’t hear them… it looks so funny and I look so dumb.
That’s Zack Snyder sitting next to Stan, probably thanking his lucky stars that he’s working on a DC-derived picture and not a Marvel one.
Thanks to SHH for the vid.
UPDATE: Not what I thought John Romita Jr. looked like.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014