Yes the Big Apple and Dallas Comic Cons happened this weekend. Yes, Phoenix Comic Conis still to come. But most people in comics have one comic convention on their mind. San Diego.
And some people don’t have tickets, and turn to Craigslist.
Trading and selling of passes is not allowed by the show, and they have proved diligent at kicking out offenders, but people are still doing it, with a four day pass going from $250 to $300. And it’s only going to get worse.
There’s this ad for booth help, that’s very clear in the kind of person they are looking for. They’l even pay you. I’m just wondering what happens if any men who fit the description apply…
im looking for 2 beautiful and outgoing models for comic con. pretty much just work the booth in a fun comic style costume. it will be lots of fun!
the dates are july 21-24. be available all day. there will be a flat rate per day and parking included. if you are interested and available these dates…please forward pics and previous experience..
talk soon :)
But most disturbingly is this ad from a 23 year old lady on Craigslist. Who writes;
i’ve been wanting to go to comic con and i want to meet a cute geek boy.
how about a comic con date? also, i hope you dont mind if you can be a chivalrous gentleman and get tickets :P i hope i can return the favor with really awesome company :P
i’m a college educated asian girl who is quite lazy sassy and mischievous…. i’m a big fan of firefly, bsg, british tv shows, sopranos or any crime/gang related things, pr0n….. he he he. also ive been wanting to get into comics, but don’t know where to start :/
you can send me your picture or we can exchange facebooks
explanation of pics
1- i like raping others 2- i love others raping me 3- i like fooood 4- i love drugs — hope you are the same, or can relate to most!
Yeah, I’m thinking, maybe not… but there are some prices that anyone will pay just to get to a comic book convention…
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017
- My Conversation with Sonny Liew: The Eisner Winner Behind ‘The Art Of Charlie Chan Hock Chye’ - July 25, 2017
- You’d Have Gotten An Exiles #125 With Marvel Legacy If It Wasn’t for Those Pesky Kids - July 25, 2017
- Jorge Molina And RB Silva Join Charles Soule On Astonishing X-Men? - July 25, 2017
- Hang On, Why Am I Being Asked To Preview Tomorrow’s Pitiful Human Lizard #14? - July 25, 2017