Kimberly Cox, friend of Bleeding Cool and partner of Frank Miller, popped in to see how he was doing in their New York apartment just forty minutes ago.
Turns out he was the only worthy individual in the world. The rest of us six billion are all heathens…
- What Happened To Everyone In Love Actually, Revealed With Screencaps - March 24, 2017
- US Senators Want To Know Ike Perlmutter’s Comings And Goings - March 24, 2017
- Peter Kaye’s Car Share Series 2 Debuts At UK Cinemas Next Friday For Comic Relief - March 24, 2017
- A Few Comic Book Exclusives For WonderCon 2017… - March 24, 2017
- San Diego Comic Con To Open A Comics Museum In San Diego, In 2018 - March 24, 2017