In Australia, New Zealand and Fiji it is well past the Saturday 6pm deadline. There are no major earthquakes, no sign of the impending Rapture, unless of course all Aussies are godless heathens and not one of them would be saved. Which is a possibility. So, while you are waiting for the world not to end – though we’ll be having a rematch next year with the Mayans – why not settle back and enjoy the most entertaining way the Earth has met its end in comics?
- He Who Knows Floods Soaks at the Touch of Frank Cho’s Man-Thing - January 19, 2018
- Batman and Doomsday Clock Win Comics of the Year, DC Wins Publisher at Diamond 2017 Gem Awards - January 19, 2018
- The Walking Dead, Wild Hunt, and X-Men Red Top Advance Reorders - January 19, 2018
- ComicsPRO Industry Awards Announce Nominees, and Honour Dave Hawksworth - January 19, 2018
- Daredevil Season 3 Filming in Manhattan on Monday - January 19, 2018