In Australia, New Zealand and Fiji it is well past the Saturday 6pm deadline. There are no major earthquakes, no sign of the impending Rapture, unless of course all Aussies are godless heathens and not one of them would be saved. Which is a possibility. So, while you are waiting for the world not to end – though we’ll be having a rematch next year with the Mayans – why not settle back and enjoy the most entertaining way the Earth has met its end in comics?
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017
- A Comic Store In Your Future – Guardians 2 Will Be A Smash. The Comics, Not So Much. - April 26, 2017
- “When Their Sales Go Down, They Will Abandon You” – Run DMC’s Darryl McDaniels On Comic Book Publishing - April 26, 2017
- Venom #150, The First Of The Marvel Legacy Comics – And It Shows - April 26, 2017