This is an artist’s impression of what William Christensen may be planning for San Diego Comic Con 2011. Keeping Garth Ennis at the Avatar booth in a cage. And supplying the odd Guinness to keep him pacified.
Oh, okay, possibly not quite. But Garth will be at San Diego, courtesy of Avatar. The only place he’ll be signing will be at the Avatar booth. With plenty of Wormwood, 303 and Crossed ready for him to sign.
Feeding times will be posted at a later date.
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017
- No Gays In Nineties X-Men? That’s What Greek Gods And Goddesses Are For… - April 23, 2017