This is an artist’s impression of what William Christensen may be planning for San Diego Comic Con 2011. Keeping Garth Ennis at the Avatar booth in a cage. And supplying the odd Guinness to keep him pacified.
Oh, okay, possibly not quite. But Garth will be at San Diego, courtesy of Avatar. The only place he’ll be signing will be at the Avatar booth. With plenty of Wormwood, 303 and Crossed ready for him to sign.
Feeding times will be posted at a later date.
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today – A Comic Shop: Curse Words Unleashed! - January 17, 2017
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 17, 2017
- As Marvel Drop “Buy Physical, Get Digital” Codes, DC Pick Them Up, As Monthly Superhero Comics Go $3.99 - January 17, 2017
- Marvel’s *Classified* Prelude Gets A Name – And It’s Secret Empire - January 17, 2017
- DC Comics Change Credits On Tomorrow’s Green Lanterns, Justice League, Raven And More - January 17, 2017