“Imagine a hundred thousand unwashed comic books fans in costume shoehorned into a musty convention centre that smells like ass and corn chips all waitig in line to see in three minutes of something the rest of the world will have to wait two weeks to see”
Here’s a combination shot from last night’s The Cleveland Show, set at San Diego Comic Con as Cleveland takes the family along to sell his new comic, Wader Man, only for his wife Donna to encounter her past in a blaxploitation film being revived by Robert Rodriguez. Played by Robert Rodriguez. Oh and with Katee Sachhoff and Eliza Duchu too, however briefly.
Clicky to make biggy.
“This town has a beach? Then why’s everyone in here so pale?”
And for more screencaps from the show, just scroll on down. You may cringe at the gags, but they got the whole convention down pat, including the pedicabs and Amtrak…
- Duncan Fegredo And Laurence Campbell Launch BPRD: The Devil You Know, At Orbital Comics In London Tomorrow - July 25, 2017
- Nine Worlds Geekfest Of London Launches Over 200 Events In Three Days Of August - July 25, 2017
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017