“Imagine a hundred thousand unwashed comic books fans in costume shoehorned into a musty convention centre that smells like ass and corn chips all waitig in line to see in three minutes of something the rest of the world will have to wait two weeks to see”
Here’s a combination shot from last night’s The Cleveland Show, set at San Diego Comic Con as Cleveland takes the family along to sell his new comic, Wader Man, only for his wife Donna to encounter her past in a blaxploitation film being revived by Robert Rodriguez. Played by Robert Rodriguez. Oh and with Katee Sachhoff and Eliza Duchu too, however briefly.
Clicky to make biggy.
“This town has a beach? Then why’s everyone in here so pale?”
And for more screencaps from the show, just scroll on down. You may cringe at the gags, but they got the whole convention down pat, including the pedicabs and Amtrak…
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018
- Sitcomics Challenges Diamond with 64-Page $3.99 Comics – and a 20-Page Preview of Start-Up #1 - January 19, 2018