“Imagine a hundred thousand unwashed comic books fans in costume shoehorned into a musty convention centre that smells like ass and corn chips all waitig in line to see in three minutes of something the rest of the world will have to wait two weeks to see”
Here’s a combination shot from last night’s The Cleveland Show, set at San Diego Comic Con as Cleveland takes the family along to sell his new comic, Wader Man, only for his wife Donna to encounter her past in a blaxploitation film being revived by Robert Rodriguez. Played by Robert Rodriguez. Oh and with Katee Sachhoff and Eliza Duchu too, however briefly.
Clicky to make biggy.
“This town has a beach? Then why’s everyone in here so pale?”
And for more screencaps from the show, just scroll on down. You may cringe at the gags, but they got the whole convention down pat, including the pedicabs and Amtrak…
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Two Iowa Comic Book Stores Close, One Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017