A week after celebrating his sixty-eighth birthday, Carlos Trillo, one of the biggest Argentinian comic book writers, died here in London, yesterday.
Co-creator of El Loco Chávez and El Negro Blanco, Carlos worked extensively with Horacio Altuna, Jordi Bernet, Eduardo Risso, Domingo Roberto Mandrafina, Alberto Breccia, Enrique Breccia and Carlos Meglia
He also won the Angoulême Scenario Prize for La Grande Anarque in 1999.
His Chicanos work with Eduardo Risso was reprinted recently by IDW and their Borderline work is being reprinted by Dynamite, who two more volumes scheduled.
- Dr Strange Lush – How Alan Moore Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Bath Bomb - October 23, 2017
- Sink #1 From ComixTribe Goes To Second Printing – “Get In The Van!” - October 23, 2017
- Richard Corben Returns To Heavy Metal Magazine - October 23, 2017
- Armando Iannucci Comes To Forbidden Planet In London Tomorrow - October 23, 2017
- Rick Veitch’s Boy Maximortal: Killing Every Fancypants Fascist - October 23, 2017