A week after celebrating his sixty-eighth birthday, Carlos Trillo, one of the biggest Argentinian comic book writers, died here in London, yesterday.
Co-creator of El Loco Chávez and El Negro Blanco, Carlos worked extensively with Horacio Altuna, Jordi Bernet, Eduardo Risso, Domingo Roberto Mandrafina, Alberto Breccia, Enrique Breccia and Carlos Meglia
He also won the Angoulême Scenario Prize for La Grande Anarque in 1999.
His Chicanos work with Eduardo Risso was reprinted recently by IDW and their Borderline work is being reprinted by Dynamite, who two more volumes scheduled.
- Stirrups & Beans: Food, Comics And Bringing Back The Chisholm Kid, In Manhattan This April - February 27, 2017
- J Scott Campbell’s Exclusive Venomized Cover To Iron Fist #1 (UPDATE) - February 27, 2017
- All The ECCC 2017 Comic Book Exclusives We Can Find In One Big Post - February 27, 2017
- Comics Delays This Week In Arizona – At Least - February 27, 2017
- This Week, America Punches Nazis - February 27, 2017