Okay, not shots. Shot, singular. But it’s our first look at what Marc Webb and cinematographer John Schwatrzmann are doing in terms of framing. Looks like Emma Stone is having a look too.
And what do we learn? Well, it all seems rather more level than Thor which throws around Dutch angles like confetti.
Okay… we learn very little. But you’ll think back to this picture, if and when you see the film, I’d guess. And I nerded out when I saw it, so I thought there was chance somebody else might too.
Picture from EmmaStone.org
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014