Alpha Flight Collector, as part of a diatribe against how Northstar is repeatedly and lazily treated in X-Men titles notes that in the last issue of Uncanny X-Men, Northstar’s close ups are almot identical… and sees a trend of left looking hair gaps in his previous, as if the artist Greg Land is using the same reference shot every time he draws Northstar. Either that or all that superspeeding has given him a crick in his neck.
Uncanny X-Men 508
Uncanny X-Men 511
Uncanny X-Men 530
Twice in Uncanny X-Men 533
That’s a bit harsh Northstar, I mean how do you plagiarise yourself? Hmmm?
- What Might Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp’s Green Lantern Be Like? - May 26, 2018
- Tom Ellis Sang to #SaveLucifer at MCM London Comic Con (VIDEO) - May 26, 2018
- 63 Cosplay Pics from MCM London Comic Con 2018 - May 26, 2018
- Comic Store in Your Future: The Return of Diamond’s Secret Shopper - May 26, 2018
- Letitia Wright Would Rather Be the New Black Panther Than the New Iron Man - May 26, 2018