Image has had a spate of issue number ones that have kick started the speculator market over the last couple of years, from Walking Dead to Chew to Morning Glories to Skullkickers to 27 to Butcher Baker to Green Wake to Nonplayer.
But the all-ages books have never had quite the same love from those wanting to flip a book. Could this be the one that breaks that particular duck? After all, it managed to get some USA Today coverage which is always a good thing in this regard.
What’s it about? Well this preview pretty much lays it out for you, and the title is fairly explicit too. Gladstone’s School For World Conquerers by Mark Andrew Smith and Armand Villavert for Image Comics. Supervillains in the making. A high school for the bad guys. Good, that saves me time, I need to mow the lawn anyway. Enjoy.
- Yes, Comics Can Break Your Heart… but They Can Mend It, Too - February 25, 2018
- Trekker: Thirty Years and Counting on the Trail with Mercy St. Clair - February 25, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 25th February 2018 – Superman Readers Disturbed About Bendis - February 25, 2018
- The Art of Making Money and the Dark Side of Graphic Design - February 25, 2018
- Michael B. Jordan Really Wanted to Play T’Challa in Black Panther - February 24, 2018