Image has had a spate of issue number ones that have kick started the speculator market over the last couple of years, from Walking Dead to Chew to Morning Glories to Skullkickers to 27 to Butcher Baker to Green Wake to Nonplayer.
But the all-ages books have never had quite the same love from those wanting to flip a book. Could this be the one that breaks that particular duck? After all, it managed to get some USA Today coverage which is always a good thing in this regard.
What’s it about? Well this preview pretty much lays it out for you, and the title is fairly explicit too. Gladstone’s School For World Conquerers by Mark Andrew Smith and Armand Villavert for Image Comics. Supervillains in the making. A high school for the bad guys. Good, that saves me time, I need to mow the lawn anyway. Enjoy.
- Marvel Comics Put The Fantastic Four #1 Spoiler On The Second Printing Front Cover - August 14, 2018
- Lisa Bloom to Represent #MeToo Allegations Against IDW’s President and Publisher - August 14, 2018
- Marvel May Act Against CryptoCurrency Wacoinda - August 14, 2018
- Tomorrows Infinity Wars #2 Gets a Surprise Spoiler Variant - August 14, 2018
- A Wicked + A Divine Interactive Experience at Thought Bubble - August 14, 2018