Image has had a spate of issue number ones that have kick started the speculator market over the last couple of years, from Walking Dead to Chew to Morning Glories to Skullkickers to 27 to Butcher Baker to Green Wake to Nonplayer.
But the all-ages books have never had quite the same love from those wanting to flip a book. Could this be the one that breaks that particular duck? After all, it managed to get some USA Today coverage which is always a good thing in this regard.
What’s it about? Well this preview pretty much lays it out for you, and the title is fairly explicit too. Gladstone’s School For World Conquerers by Mark Andrew Smith and Armand Villavert for Image Comics. Supervillains in the making. A high school for the bad guys. Good, that saves me time, I need to mow the lawn anyway. Enjoy.
- SOLO Continues the Fireflying of the Star Wars Universe – A Review - May 24, 2018
- Rebellion to Publish Comics Based On Their Sniper Elite Games in August - May 24, 2018
- 2000AD Publisher Relaunches Classic British Comics as the Rebellion-Verse - May 24, 2018
- Michael Uslan Brings Back Dinosaucers in Lion Forge’s August 2018 Solicits - May 24, 2018
- Dave Sim Creates Nick Calm, Agent of C.O.D.P.I.E.C.E. - May 24, 2018