Image has had a spate of issue number ones that have kick started the speculator market over the last couple of years, from Walking Dead to Chew to Morning Glories to Skullkickers to 27 to Butcher Baker to Green Wake to Nonplayer.
But the all-ages books have never had quite the same love from those wanting to flip a book. Could this be the one that breaks that particular duck? After all, it managed to get some USA Today coverage which is always a good thing in this regard.
What’s it about? Well this preview pretty much lays it out for you, and the title is fairly explicit too. Gladstone’s School For World Conquerers by Mark Andrew Smith and Armand Villavert for Image Comics. Supervillains in the making. A high school for the bad guys. Good, that saves me time, I need to mow the lawn anyway. Enjoy.
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018