Allan Amato is a photographer, with a friend, Becky, with Parkinson’s disease. He’s created a book and a show featuring people with Parkinson’s. And, so as to get people like me to write about it, also included photographs of people he’s already photographed, like Terry Gilliam, Grant Morrison, Neil Gaiman, Kevin Smith and Stephen Fry.
- Chuck Dixon’s Batman Knightfall Recut Continues for 25th Anniversary - March 20, 2018
- The Actual Marvel Comics Solicits for June 2018 - March 20, 2018
- The Batman Who Laughs Will Survive Dark Nights: Metal… - March 20, 2018
- Ready Player One Is Both a Celebration of and a Heady Critique on the Shallowness of Pop Culture - March 20, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics June 2018 Solicitations - March 20, 2018