Allan Amato is a photographer, with a friend, Becky, with Parkinson’s disease. He’s created a book and a show featuring people with Parkinson’s. And, so as to get people like me to write about it, also included photographs of people he’s already photographed, like Terry Gilliam, Grant Morrison, Neil Gaiman, Kevin Smith and Stephen Fry.
- The Swag Of Thought Bubble 2017 From An AirBnB That Has Not Burnt Down – Yet - September 24, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – September 24th, 2017 – “Metal Is Absolutely Crushing Everything Else” - September 24, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – September 25th, 2017 – Squirrelled Away - September 24, 2017
- What Is Your Comic Shop History? - September 24, 2017
- Not Another Zombie Comic - September 24, 2017