Allan Amato is a photographer, with a friend, Becky, with Parkinson’s disease. He’s created a book and a show featuring people with Parkinson’s. And, so as to get people like me to write about it, also included photographs of people he’s already photographed, like Terry Gilliam, Grant Morrison, Neil Gaiman, Kevin Smith and Stephen Fry.
- Defenders, Secret Empire, Old Man Logan, Bitch Planet And Mary Jane Covers Top Advance Reorders - May 24, 2017
- What DC Rebirth Secrets Are In Your Comics This Week? Justice League Of America… - May 24, 2017
- That Moment When Secret Empire Just Goes Silly, From Secret Warriors #2 - May 24, 2017
- Shadowman’s (Almost) Back in Rapture #1 - May 24, 2017
- IDW Full Solicits For August 2017 Includes A Major Crossover – Donald and Mickey! - May 24, 2017