Allan Amato is a photographer, with a friend, Becky, with Parkinson’s disease. He’s created a book and a show featuring people with Parkinson’s. And, so as to get people like me to write about it, also included photographs of people he’s already photographed, like Terry Gilliam, Grant Morrison, Neil Gaiman, Kevin Smith and Stephen Fry.
- What Avengers: Endgame May Owe to Roy Thomas and Avengers #71 - December 10, 2018
- Canada’s The Comicshop to Close - December 10, 2018
- J Scott Campbell Published His Own Captain Marvel Covers - December 10, 2018
- Top 500 Comics and Graphic Novels Ordered in November 2018 - December 10, 2018
- Sarah Gordon is Going to Burn an Owl to Create Vicious Creatures Graphic Novel - December 10, 2018