Allan Amato is a photographer, with a friend, Becky, with Parkinson’s disease. He’s created a book and a show featuring people with Parkinson’s. And, so as to get people like me to write about it, also included photographs of people he’s already photographed, like Terry Gilliam, Grant Morrison, Neil Gaiman, Kevin Smith and Stephen Fry.
- Loot Crate March 2017 Theme Is “Primal” – With X-Men, Overwatch And Predator (DX SPOILERS) - February 20, 2017
- 35 Photos And Videos From New York Toy Fair 2017 – Day Two - February 20, 2017
- The Look Of LEGO At New York Toy Fair 2017 In 95 Pictures (UPDATE) - February 19, 2017
- Heroes Of Homeroom C - February 19, 2017
- Cincinnati ComiCon No More, After Four Years - February 19, 2017