We should run an analysis of Marvel vs DC Comics news story popularity here as compared to twitter. It feels like more DC stories have been gaining traction lately, particularly if you were to factor movies out of it, which is interesting. I see there’s a Marvel story or two set to break out tomorrow, but it’s all DC at the top today:
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
Not only that, but Superman Beyond will be written by a former Marvel writer and editor-in-chief with a history of writing future superheroes… accompanied by the art team known for drawing them.
But, on installation, there’s at least one report of one catching on fire. Other stores have reported a smell of burning or of smoke.
Most-Read Film/TV Stories Today:
Twitter is always live, and the entries are time stamped so, sometimes, watching my feed, I’ve seen the world react to strange, unexpected and occasionally huge events, all in real time and, other times, I’ve been able to read a real time event back, after the fact, seeing brick after brick get laid in place.
The above poster is hanging on the wall, taking pride of place outside my local Vue multiplex. In the words of Mrs. Connelly “Well, I haven’t seen that before”.
The Hurt Locker team of director Kathryn Bigelow and screenwriter Mark Boal have been preparing for a new picture in a similar “true life war stories” mode to their Oscar scooper upper. With the working title of Kill Bin Laden, the film would recount the events of a failed Black Ops mission to assassinate the leader of Al Qaeda.
Most-Clicked Pics Today:
- Trump’s Biggest Media Play Yet? Disney, Fox, Warner Bros., Universal’s Problems Have Just Begun - February 14, 2018
- Deadpool 2 Trailer: Meet Cable - February 7, 2018
- CGC Insider #12 – Ink Transfer and Color Rub - January 4, 2018
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #2: Funko Hunting - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Toys Countdown #3: The Toys That Made Us Is Already My Favorite Netflix Series - December 31, 2017