After a recent operation, mentioned on Bleeding Cool last week, the comics legend Gene Colan has left hospital for rehab. However, he has decided that he won’t be going home afterwards and that he’s looking for a hospice to provide long term care, for the rest of his life.
While he is no longer drawing, he wants to pay his way as much as he can, and so will continue to sign work and sell his existing art and books. You can see what’s available here and if you want to contact Gene you can do so through his long time friend and colleague, Clifford Meth.
- DC Comics to Publish English Translation of Batman & the Justice League Manga - March 18, 2018
- Solicits for DC Ink and Zoom Titles Mera, Harley Quinn: Breaking Glass, and DC Super Hero Girls: Search for Atlantis - March 18, 2018
- Brian Michael Bendis’s Creator-Owned Comics to Cost Less from DC Than Marvel - March 18, 2018
- 8 More Absolute/Omnibus Books from DC Comics, from Flashpoint to Before Watchmen - March 18, 2018
- Adapting Madness – Bringing H.P. Lovecraft’s World to Life - March 18, 2018