After a recent operation, mentioned on Bleeding Cool last week, the comics legend Gene Colan has left hospital for rehab. However, he has decided that he won’t be going home afterwards and that he’s looking for a hospice to provide long term care, for the rest of his life.
While he is no longer drawing, he wants to pay his way as much as he can, and so will continue to sign work and sell his existing art and books. You can see what’s available here and if you want to contact Gene you can do so through his long time friend and colleague, Clifford Meth.
- Advance Review: Tony Stark: Iron Man #1 by Dan Slott and Valerie Schiti – Will Tony Stark Become Self-Aware As Well? - June 19, 2018
- J Scott Campbell Created Fake Covers to Keep The X-Men Gold #30 Spoiler from Marvel Staffers - June 19, 2018
- Nightwing and Titans Both Go Twice-Monthly at $3.99 an Issue - June 19, 2018
- Video Message From Stan Lee at Home With His Daughter JC For Father’s Day - June 18, 2018
- Full DC Comics Catalog for September 2018 + Solicitations - June 18, 2018