After a recent operation, mentioned on Bleeding Cool last week, the comics legend Gene Colan has left hospital for rehab. However, he has decided that he won’t be going home afterwards and that he’s looking for a hospice to provide long term care, for the rest of his life.
While he is no longer drawing, he wants to pay his way as much as he can, and so will continue to sign work and sell his existing art and books. You can see what’s available here and if you want to contact Gene you can do so through his long time friend and colleague, Clifford Meth.
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Challenge Another Punisher Trademark Application by Militia Group - October 19, 2018
- So Why Are There No Comic Book Unions Then? - October 19, 2018
- Jim Steranko, Ron Frenz, George Perez, Barry Kitson and Alan Davis on The Liberty Brigade - October 19, 2018