The aliens in Attack the Block are at once very familiar and brilliantly original. And they’ve got really, really scary teeth.
Who ever designed the above new poster seems to have worked out at least that last part for themselves.
If you can help me remember what it is I’m reminded of (besides the opening credits of The Rocky Horror Picture Show) I’ll give you a few days worth of gratitude.
Also in new Attack the Block marketing, here’s a 30-second TV spot for the film that uses editing, most specifically sound editing, to create something of an Edgar Wright vibe that isn’t in the actual film itself.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x63E4fyuR4
Good to know TNT, New and Zoo like the film. That’s some pretty widespread thumbs up it’s been receiving.
Attack the Block opens in the UK next Wednesday. More coverage to follow.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014