Can’t get enough of that Attack the Block stuff? Then load up the inkjet and get ready to print, because thanks to Edinburgher Sally, creator of We Are Paper People, you can now build your own gang of South London hoodies out of nothing more than good old 80gsm.
She’s provided cut-out-and-crease designs for five of the main Attack the Block characters, with Pest getting a sheet to himself and his apparel, the others coming two-by-two.
In an ideal world, somebody would now use these to make an Adam and Joe Show-inspired riff on Block, and upload it to YouTube. And send me the link. With cake.
But is it an ideal world?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014