The new trailer for Transformers: Dark of the Moon downplays Shia LaBeouf somewhat, keeping him more or less sidelined for over a minute and then giving plenty of hero shots to the supporting cast. It also features a bit where Yellow Carbot (I think he’s called Bumblebee, right?) transmorphs from car to robot, does a bit of parkour and plucks a CG version of LaBeouf out of the sky.
Except it’s not exactly the most clear bit of choreography, either for the computer toons or the camera, and Carbot grabs CG LaBeouf almost as soon as you can see he’s falling in the first place. Keep ’em peeled and you’ll see what I mean.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZERUx3yIwQ
Anyway. It’s easily my favourite Transformers trailer yet, for the entire franchise. The giant skyscraper worms probably had something to do with it.*
See the trailer in HD at Apple.
*This doesn’t translate into me actually thinking I’ll ever find a Michael Bay film satisfying. That still seems very unlikely.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014