Courtesy of Jonah Hill, here’s a picture of Jonah Hill. I wonder who he’s sleeping with to get access like this.
What we learn from this image is that the new 21 Jump Street has guns, tacky prom suits and a slimmed down leading man. Just what the doctor ordered (possibly literally).
Phil Lord and Chris Miller are directing, making their live action debut after Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs, and the undervalued TV toon, Clone High.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014