Legendary Belgian humor comic Gaston created by André Franquin is to get a spinoff series featring the character’s nephew Gastoon, in August, entitled Gastoon Vol 1: Gaffe Au Neveu.
The reason this is such a big deal is that André Franquin specifically requested that his work not be continued after his death, in 1997.
Jean Léturgie and Yann are writing the book while Simon Léturgie drawing, from Marsu Productions.
- From Hilda to Esther – Walking Through Notts Comic Con 2018 - October 21, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 21st October 2018 – Happy Birthday Paul Levitz - October 21, 2018
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018