So Bleeding Cool has been talking a lot about this story today in which Superman has revealed himself to be a treasonous lily livered popinjay who might as well be French. But what about the comic creators? Does no one ever think about them?
Dan Lawlis: Is there any doubt the comic book industry is dominated by Godless anti-American leftwing extremists? No. And this is exactly why I don’t miss working in the comic book field.
Ethan Van Sciver: I just recommend a letter writing campaign, now that DC Comics has letters columns again, demanding to see Superman carrying an American flag into space again. Let the editors know it matters to you that Superman remains an American icon. They’ll listen.
Gabriel Hardman Superman..American…something…fake angry…bored…
Ed Brubaker To be fair, Superman never punched Hitler.
KurtBusiek He shook him by the scruff of his neck, though. AND Mussolini!
Ron Marz Sarah Palin has finally commented on the Superman/citizenship controversy. Said she can see Krypton from her house.
- When Alan Moore Talked About DC Comics And Watchmen Sequels…. Back In 2010 - November 22, 2017
- Time Is Broken In The DC Universe, Batman Says So (SPOILERS) - November 22, 2017
- Paul Weller In Today’s Invincible Iron Man #594 (SPOILERS) - November 22, 2017
- Where Do The Marvel Universe Think The Fantastic Four Are? Iron Man And Moon Girl Spoilers…. - November 22, 2017
- Kick-Ass #1 And Metal #6 On Front And Back Of Next Week’s Diamond Previews Catalogue - November 22, 2017