So Bleeding Cool has been talking a lot about this story today in which Superman has revealed himself to be a treasonous lily livered popinjay who might as well be French. But what about the comic creators? Does no one ever think about them?
Dan Lawlis: Is there any doubt the comic book industry is dominated by Godless anti-American leftwing extremists? No. And this is exactly why I don’t miss working in the comic book field.
Ethan Van Sciver: I just recommend a letter writing campaign, now that DC Comics has letters columns again, demanding to see Superman carrying an American flag into space again. Let the editors know it matters to you that Superman remains an American icon. They’ll listen.
Gabriel Hardman Superman..American…something…fake angry…bored…
Ed Brubaker To be fair, Superman never punched Hitler.
KurtBusiek He shook him by the scruff of his neck, though. AND Mussolini!
Ron Marz Sarah Palin has finally commented on the Superman/citizenship controversy. Said she can see Krypton from her house.
- Jim Lee Has Told His Origin Story So Much That He Let Fans at #WonderCon 2018 Tell It Instead - March 24, 2018
- At This Very Moment, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Fans Are Crying at #WonderCon, and It’s All Boom’s Fault - March 24, 2018
- Domino is Like Birds of Prey, but Sexier and Dirtier – Gail Simone Spotlight Panel at Wondercon #2018 - March 24, 2018
- Expect Voyager’s Story to Continue in Quicksilver: No Surrender – Mark Waid Spotlight at #WonderCon 2018 - March 24, 2018
- Spider-Gwen vs. Venom in New Marvel Funko Animated Short at #WonderCon 2018 - March 24, 2018