Just like I promised, here’s a Red Band trailer for Bridesmaids. Probably not safe for your work place, just fine at mine. I can keep you posted on job openings, if you’d like.
Now you’ve seen it, be warned that not everything in this trailer is actually in the film.* Seeing as this is a trailer being released after a finished cut of the film has been screened, so I feel quite justified in calling foul play.
*I’m told by two people who have seen the film in the last couple of weeks. I get to see it in a couple of weeks, but I believe these good folk.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014