At two minutes length, this TV ad for Green Lantern would do some serious damage to your window of tea-brewing opportunity should it crop up in the middle of Coronation Street.
This footage seems to have a bit more flying and a new emphasis on the ickiness of Parallax.
Can director Martin Campbell pull this off? There’s all sorts of crazy stuff going on here, and it will take some real skill to blend this wild of a mix.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014