At two minutes length, this TV ad for Green Lantern would do some serious damage to your window of tea-brewing opportunity should it crop up in the middle of Coronation Street.
This footage seems to have a bit more flying and a new emphasis on the ickiness of Parallax.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNGYXPr69IU
Can director Martin Campbell pull this off? There’s all sorts of crazy stuff going on here, and it will take some real skill to blend this wild of a mix.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014