There’s an innocent one, a wild one, an… erm… dishonourable one? A getting married one? Okay, they aren’t just a set of adjectives, like Ginger, Sporty, Posh et al, but these character posters for Bridesmaids are tapping into something a touch Spice Girls-y. or Bratz-y. Or Seven Dwarfs-y.
It appears to be the same trick that made packs of women flock to the Sex and the City movies, then loudly discuss who was most like who during the pre-show advertainments.
Now, I’m going to bed. By the time I get up, the film’s Red Band trailer will have turned up at MySpace and I’ll be rested enough to make a new post. In theory. In the meantime, anyway, just check that link.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014