Boundless Comics is launching a new series called War Goddess. We’ve mentioned it once or twice. Specifically how comic shops can get their own Retailer Exclusive editions of the debut #0 issue. Boundless is debuting some of the cover options here. Isn’t that nice?
This Matt Martin cover is available to comic shops that place orders for 150 copies or more of APR110914: WAR GODDESS #0 STORE NAME EXCLUSIVE 150-COPY INCENTIVE. Each comic shop that gets this cover will have their store’s logo placed on the front cover.
Then artist Clint Hilinski is also working hard on a variety of breasts covers (a few of which are featured below) as options for retailers who buy into the 350-copy minimum promotion. By placing orders for 350 copies or more of APR110915: WAR GODDESS #0 ART EXCLUSIVE 350-COPY INCENTIVE, retailers will be able to choose the 100%-unique-to-their-store cover artwork for their Retailer Exclusive edition, complete with their store logo on the cover.
Interested retailers have to talk to Diamond and Boundless/Avatar’s Keith Davidsen to sort out logos, cover art choice, all that.
And yes, obviously, you’ll get your store’s cover on Bleeding Cool. We have these Avatar Plugs Of The Week for a reason, you know.
- Christopher Jones’ Cover For Doctor Who Day’s Thirteenth Doctor #1 - October 16, 2018
- More DC Comics Move From 20 to 22 Pages For $3.99 With Aquaman and Justice League Joining In - October 16, 2018
- Dan Slott Applies to Trademark a Comic Book Called ‘Future Me’ - October 16, 2018
- Details On The ‘King-Size’ Kirby Is Fantastic Hardcover From Marvel Comics – The First of Many - October 16, 2018
- Galactus Comes to the Fantastic Four in January - October 16, 2018