From ET, presumably aired LN, comes our first look at footage from Tarsem’s The Immortals, starring a pre-Superman Henry Cavill.
The director appears to have eschewed the hand-made, tactile look of The Fall and the intricate, if not fiddly, detailing of The Cell for something a bit more… well, 300.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkY2HOcpRmg
This is just a cammed-off-the-telly bootleg. I’m curious to see if the imminent HD unveiling effects the apparent style at all – it could certainly have some a strong bearing on the apparent saturation and detail levels.
UPDATE: E Online have a better quality version. As it autoplays, and has an ad first, I’m not embedding it here.
The speed-ramping isn’t going to go away in an official trailer release, however, and that’s the real “Style Theft!” klaxon here.
I think I preferred the look of this from the posters. Let’s see what way the needle swings with the next marketing move.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014