Hoyts is a large Australian cinema chain, the second largest on the continent, with 450 screens spread across Australia and New Zealand, and dominating the Australian cinema advertising market.
But their website listing for the upcoming Avengers movie for next year, is a little odd. Here’s the listing.
Who the hell is The Hula-Hoop Kid? A mysterious guest star? A new character created for the film? Or, more likely, something going really wrong with the listing for the movie?
But I’m intrigued now. Was the kid in question bitten by a radioactive hula hoop? Can he take the shape of a hula hoop? Or maybe he can spin them really fast and accuartely so he can capture bad guys. Bad guys who can’t break through plastic hula hoops that is.
Let’s count the minutes until Hoyts make the amend. Or until they decide that it’s just too darm amusing to get rid off.
You know, for kids.
Why not draw your version of the character and post it in the comments…
UPDATE: And… they noticed. Now amended to “The Hulk”. I wonder who the joker was?
- Hellana, Lookers, and Jungle Fantasy for Boundless August 2018 Solicits - May 21, 2018
- Kieron Gillen and Christos Gage for Avatar Comics’ August 2018 Solicitations - May 21, 2018
- Beyonders, Volition, and Hot Lunch Special Launch in AfterShock August 2018 Solicits - May 21, 2018
- What Will Hal Jordan Discover About the Future of the DC Multiverse? (SPOILERS) - May 21, 2018
- The Hunt for the Signing Tickets at Anime Central 2018 - May 21, 2018