We’re in the middle of a four-day holiday weekend here in the UK, the first of a pair, thanks to some wedding or another. It’s time for barbecues, caravanning and general mucking about.*
Not so in New York’s Times Square, where Chris Evans and Samuel L. Jackson spent their Saturday filming. It’s obvious from the pictures and videos that they were in character as Steve Rogers, the man who is Captain America, and Nick Fury, the man who is hilarious, but what these characters were doing in particular is not entirely clear.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOy4VUGMX-Y
Joe Johnston was there on set, not Joss Whedon, so it’s not likely this is material for The Avengers. Assuming it is something for the Captain America film, then – and not an advertisement that licenses the characters, say – it would seem a fair bet that they are shooting the “after credits” button scene.
Jackson seems to pop up in most of these “buttons” and there’s every reason to expect it will be the same here too. I’m just surprised, a little, as I expected Rogers and Fury to come together before the end credits.
They surely must resolve the big freeze before the end of the film? Maybe that responsibility will fall on Agent Coulson?
*Or, to put it another way, Doctor Who.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014