Earlier this month, supermarket workers in Uruguay took to the streets to protest at low salaries by dressing as superheroes. Because, apparently, “to live with their salaries you have to have superpowers”.
Pictures below – and there’s video here, too!
- Stirrups & Beans: Food, Comics And Bringing Back The Chisholm Kid, In Manhattan This April - February 27, 2017
- J Scott Campbell’s Exclusive Venomized Cover To Iron Fist #1 (UPDATE) - February 27, 2017
- All The ECCC 2017 Comic Book Exclusives We Can Find In One Big Post - February 27, 2017
- Comics Delays This Week In Arizona – At Least - February 27, 2017
- This Week, America Punches Nazis - February 27, 2017