A little while back, I reported that a much loved film (ie. 85% on Rotten Tomatoes) would be getting a sequel. Well, now it has. If you count a one minute web video as such a thing.
I’d advise you watch this little film before digging around too much because its tie-in nature to the original film is revealed only in the punchline.
And here’s the story in which I wrote about this mini-sequel in the first place.
UPDATE: The video is now a YouTube embed and should therefore cause much less trouble.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014