It looks like Brian Azzarello and Eduardo Risso’s 100 Bullets is to be collected by DC Vertigo in omnibus-style volumes from October, the first weighing in at 608 pages.
Not sure which issues will make up those numbers, there’s about 27 issues worth there including the Winter’s Edge piece, but it wouldn’t take you through to the issue 30 natural cut off point.
It does indicate we may be looking at four volumes though, to take in the whole 100 issue run.
And it would be rather well timed to come out alongside the team’s new comic from DC Vertigo, Spaceman.
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018
- How The Graphic Novel Sale is Looking at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - December 15, 2018
- Recoloured Poison Ivy Cover From Heroes In Crisis #7 Solicitations - December 15, 2018