It looks like Brian Azzarello and Eduardo Risso’s 100 Bullets is to be collected by DC Vertigo in omnibus-style volumes from October, the first weighing in at 608 pages.
Not sure which issues will make up those numbers, there’s about 27 issues worth there including the Winter’s Edge piece, but it wouldn’t take you through to the issue 30 natural cut off point.
It does indicate we may be looking at four volumes though, to take in the whole 100 issue run.
And it would be rather well timed to come out alongside the team’s new comic from DC Vertigo, Spaceman.
- Let There Be Light? Tomorrow’s Ultimates 2 #8 Tells The Very Beginning Of The Marvel Multiverse - April 25, 2017
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017