It looks like Brian Azzarello and Eduardo Risso’s 100 Bullets is to be collected by DC Vertigo in omnibus-style volumes from October, the first weighing in at 608 pages.
Not sure which issues will make up those numbers, there’s about 27 issues worth there including the Winter’s Edge piece, but it wouldn’t take you through to the issue 30 natural cut off point.
It does indicate we may be looking at four volumes though, to take in the whole 100 issue run.
And it would be rather well timed to come out alongside the team’s new comic from DC Vertigo, Spaceman.
- Swag from the Diamond Retailer Lunch at San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2018
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Star Rachel Bloom is Coming to Equestria [SDCC] - July 20, 2018
- Batman Back in the Bat-Trunks Over His Broken Heart - July 20, 2018
- DC Confirms Pete Tomasi on Detective Comics with Doug Mahnke from #994 - July 20, 2018
- Boom! Studios: Shouting About Joss Whedon’s Firefly and Holo Cover Power Rangers - July 20, 2018