It looks like Brian Azzarello and Eduardo Risso’s 100 Bullets is to be collected by DC Vertigo in omnibus-style volumes from October, the first weighing in at 608 pages.
Not sure which issues will make up those numbers, there’s about 27 issues worth there including the Winter’s Edge piece, but it wouldn’t take you through to the issue 30 natural cut off point.
It does indicate we may be looking at four volumes though, to take in the whole 100 issue run.
And it would be rather well timed to come out alongside the team’s new comic from DC Vertigo, Spaceman.
- Preview of Marlon Bundo, John Oliver’s Response to VP Mike Spence - March 19, 2018
- DC Comics to Publish English Translation of Batman & the Justice League Manga - March 18, 2018
- Solicits for DC Ink and Zoom Titles Mera, Harley Quinn: Breaking Glass, and DC Super Hero Girls: Search for Atlantis - March 18, 2018
- Brian Michael Bendis’s Creator-Owned Comics to Cost Less from DC Than Marvel - March 18, 2018
- 8 More Absolute/Omnibus Books from DC Comics, from Flashpoint to Before Watchmen - March 18, 2018