Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Anything A Knocked Over Skittle Can.
Here’s a look at some Spider-Man mechandise from Marvel and Franklin Sports. They’ve got other characters as well, including Thor and Captain America (obviously). With other sports implements coming, including baseball, basketball, boxing, football, hockey, American football and tennis. But if you wanted to take your aggression out against a Green Goblin punch bag you probably couldn’t do much better. The only problem is… you have to tear yourself away from your computers to use them.
Sorry, I’m stuck here. It’s just the way of things.
Maybe a Captain Britain cricket bat would work. Any chance?
- The Brand Manager Who Really Wants To Talk About Robotech - May 25, 2017
- Another Seven Marvel Comics Get Exclusive Retailer Variant Covers For August - May 25, 2017
- Gendercrunching March 2017 – And The Eisner Awards Nominees - May 25, 2017
- Fewer Attendees, Fewer Comics Given Away, Fewer Participating Stores – Free Comic Book Day 2017 - May 25, 2017
- Shameless/Into The Badlands Writer/Producer LaToya Morgan Writes Zenescope’s Latest Robyn Hood Comic - May 25, 2017