Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Anything A Knocked Over Skittle Can.
Here’s a look at some Spider-Man mechandise from Marvel and Franklin Sports. They’ve got other characters as well, including Thor and Captain America (obviously). With other sports implements coming, including baseball, basketball, boxing, football, hockey, American football and tennis. But if you wanted to take your aggression out against a Green Goblin punch bag you probably couldn’t do much better. The only problem is… you have to tear yourself away from your computers to use them.
Sorry, I’m stuck here. It’s just the way of things.
Maybe a Captain Britain cricket bat would work. Any chance?
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017