Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Anything A Knocked Over Skittle Can.
Here’s a look at some Spider-Man mechandise from Marvel and Franklin Sports. They’ve got other characters as well, including Thor and Captain America (obviously). With other sports implements coming, including baseball, basketball, boxing, football, hockey, American football and tennis. But if you wanted to take your aggression out against a Green Goblin punch bag you probably couldn’t do much better. The only problem is… you have to tear yourself away from your computers to use them.
Sorry, I’m stuck here. It’s just the way of things.
Maybe a Captain Britain cricket bat would work. Any chance?
- Walking Dead Day Announced For October 13th, With Retailer Exclusive Variants Of #1 - May 23, 2018
- Zorro and Edgar Rice Burroughs Return in American Mythology August 2018 Solicits - May 23, 2018
- 5 Presents Brian Michael Bendis Left Behind for the Marvel Universe in Invincible Iron Man #600 [Spoilers] - May 23, 2018
- A New Look – and Name – For Amadeus Cho’s Hulk (SPOILERS) - May 23, 2018
- Midnight Tiger Strong and Double Jumpers: Full Circle Jerks Launch From Action Lab in August 2018 Solicitations - May 23, 2018