Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Anything A Knocked Over Skittle Can.
Here’s a look at some Spider-Man mechandise from Marvel and Franklin Sports. They’ve got other characters as well, including Thor and Captain America (obviously). With other sports implements coming, including baseball, basketball, boxing, football, hockey, American football and tennis. But if you wanted to take your aggression out against a Green Goblin punch bag you probably couldn’t do much better. The only problem is… you have to tear yourself away from your computers to use them.
Sorry, I’m stuck here. It’s just the way of things.
Maybe a Captain Britain cricket bat would work. Any chance?
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017
- Heavy Metal Have Their Own Dark Matter To Launch This Weekend At C2E2 – And You Can Drink It - April 22, 2017