Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Anything A Knocked Over Skittle Can.
Here’s a look at some Spider-Man mechandise from Marvel and Franklin Sports. They’ve got other characters as well, including Thor and Captain America (obviously). With other sports implements coming, including baseball, basketball, boxing, football, hockey, American football and tennis. But if you wanted to take your aggression out against a Green Goblin punch bag you probably couldn’t do much better. The only problem is… you have to tear yourself away from your computers to use them.
Sorry, I’m stuck here. It’s just the way of things.
Maybe a Captain Britain cricket bat would work. Any chance?
- Ask For Mercy: A New Comic From Richard Starkings And Abz-J-Harding - September 26, 2017
- Fifteen Big Spoilers For Tomorrow’s Marvel Legacy #1 – In Order Of Spoileriness - September 26, 2017
- What Titan Comics’ Doctor Might Look Like In 2018 - September 26, 2017
- Titan Comics’ Under Gets A Preview – And A James Stokoe’s B&W Cover - September 26, 2017
- Preview: The Spirit Of Will Eisner Newspaper From Sean Phillips, Jonathan Ross, Bryan Hitch, Seth, Ed Brubaker And More - September 26, 2017