Or at least lay out the basics, like a babel fish that can’t help spouting the obvious.
Actually, I could probably fill in a few blanks here, but I’m under embargo. As soon as I can, though…
There’s a good few interesting things about this movie that bear plenty of discussion.
Had I programmed that, I would have made it play the “The hammer is his penis” clip from Dr. Horrible any time users clicked on Mjolnir. I guess they want to keep a little mystery around some of the central metaphors.
- Nine Thoughts About Doctor Who: The Pyramid At The End Of The World – Do You Consent? - May 27, 2017
- 71 Shots Of Cosplay From MCM London Comic Con – On The Showfloor, In The Sunshine, In The Bars…. - May 27, 2017
- Comichaus – The Streaming App For Discovering Indie Comics - May 27, 2017
- Deathstroke Vs. Jesus – Christopher Priest Writes About DC Comics, Censorship, Sex, Religion And Birth Control - May 27, 2017
- How Far Will Superhero Creamery & T-Shirt Design Go Over Trademarks Against DC Comics? - May 27, 2017