UPDATE: Or not… a Little Bleeder seems to have fooled us. Ths was a DeviantArt project – albeit a rather good one! Time for a spanking…
David Tennant‘s role in the Fright Night do-over is Peter Vincent. Who he? The poster describes him like this:
Entertainer. Collector. Vampire Killer?
No need to be coy. You can lose the question mark.
Seems like he’s had a bit of a shave since we last saw him. I’m calling fake beard.
What Fright Night has going for it is, to some extent, director Craig Gillespie, and to a greater extent, writer Marti Noxon. That cast can’t hurt either. I wouldn’t be surprised if this turned out to be a really solid little charmer.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014