Negotiations are said to be at an early stage, but Bradley Cooper is in talks to take up the mantle of The Crow and star as Eric Draven in the new Juan Carlos Fresnadillo movie.
If you can photoshop a snap of Cooper’s face to look like James O’Barr’s The Crow and then post the image to the forum I might give you something. We get a lot of random swag here at Bleeding Cool, and sometimes in duplicate, so I would happily throw you a random something if you can be bothered to indulge my desire for a Crow Cooper.
Obviously if hundreds of you submit images there will have to be some kind of fight in a lime pit, probably with sledgehammers, to decide on a winner.
The Hollywood Reporter say that Fresnadillo and Cooper have met and “shared a vision for the character and the film”.
It wasn’t really until Limitless that Cooper clicked with me, but now I’m willing to take a punt on him. He wants to be The Crow, I say why not. A much nicer bird than the Albatross that is The A-Team.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014