Striking me somewhere between The Kid Stays in the Picture and the opening titles of Zack Snyder’s Watchmen, this work-in-progress motionalisification of Millar and McNiven‘s Nemesis has a whole lot more going for it than most motion comics.
It’s apparently being intended as a music video, but that’s going to require a little bit of licensing magic to pull off.
Kudos to creator Richard Payne.
Let’s see if any influence is apparent when Tony Scott‘s Nemesis movie comes around. They’ll be needing something for the end credits, after all.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014