The fourth issue of Batman: The Dark Knight, will not have David Finch drawing it anymore, though he will write it and draw the cover (right). Instead Jay Fabok of Superman/Batman and Soulfire will draw the book.
The book is being resolicited for the end of July and the solicitation reads;
BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT #4
Written by DAVID FINCH
Art by JAY FABOK
Cover by DAVID FINCH
1:25 Variant cover by ANDY CLARKE
Now featuring art by rising star Jay Fabok (Soulfire)!
Etrigan the Demon’s loyalties are stretched to their breaking point, and when he chooses sides, an epic battle ensues with Batman! The victor can only be decided with the help of a new friend, but there’s no time to spare for infighting, because Gotham City is being overrun by a demon horde…
- Suicide Squad Has A Brand New Leader. But Amanda Waller Is Going To Make You Wait. - June 28, 2017
- DC Comics Allows Dark Nights: Metal #1 To Go On Sale From Midnight On Tuesday, August 15th - June 28, 2017
- Batman #24 Goes To Fourth Print For Marriage Proposal. #25 Goes To Second Print - June 28, 2017
- Preview Of Shirtless Bear-Fighter #2 Brings You… The Hillbilly Warlock - June 28, 2017
- So This Is Why They Call It “The Mount” – Sex Lives Of The Superheroes In Occupy Avengers #8 - June 28, 2017