It is quite frankly the most beautiful artwork I have seen Glenn Fabry produce to date. And that’s saying something. And there’s a lot of it.
This creator-owned comic was int ended to be published from Wildstorm, which left it in a little bit of limbo as far as I was concerned when the imprint was closed. Well, according to Glenn, Lot 13 is now to be a Vertigo original graphic novel and hopes it may be ready for Christmas.
UPDATE: Sadly Steve Niles says this is not the case and has confirmed it. There is clearly some miscommunication occurring here.
He talked through the art process, transforming his lines into coloured gradients and producing a very special look combining clarity, detail and gradient in a way I haven’t seen done quite so well before. It’s beautiful in a strange dark fashion. Enjoy…
- Is There a Post-Credit Scene in Aquaman? (No Spoilers) - December 11, 2018
- Aquaman Review: A Superhero Movie Without Any Depth [Spoiler Free, Ish] - December 11, 2018
- Jean-Marc Lofficier’s Writer’s Commentary on the Barbarella Holiday Special - December 11, 2018
- Everything You Knew About ‘Spider-Man No More’ Was Wrong Too - December 11, 2018
- Detective Comics #27 at CGC 2.5 Sells For $410,000 - December 11, 2018