Last night, I guessed we’d be seeing Woochi: Demon Slayer. Today, I arrive to see handwritten notices telling us that the film in question is an 18 certificate.
So it seems like it will probably be Super. Of course, this will stick in the craw of Sci-Fi London a liitle. They have James Gunn’s film programme as their closing gala. I sincerely hope they haven’t been stitched up by the distributor.
Other guesses from the queue would have the film be Conan. Is it finished. Does Conan meet Mark Millar’s description of a superhero with a silly name and a cape?
I think we’re in for Super and its anti-hero The Crimson Bolt. But I’ll let you know as soon as I do.
UPDATE: it was Super. It was… interesting. More later.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014