The series will spin out of the current Spider Island running through the Amazing Spider-Man books and will take place in their classic New York stomping ground. Thematically it’s a book about a relationship and the forces that both bring the two together – and then pull them apart.
Cloak and Dagger were two of my favourite characters as a kid and, indeed, I was banned from reading their adventures in Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man, not so much because of Dagger’s cut out costume, but that their origins and adventures were steeped in the drug trade. Somehow I managed not to grow up to be a drug dealer…
- Comic Store in Your Future: Friday Nights Aren’t Magic Anymore - February 25, 2018
- Lying in the Gutters: It’s February 25th, 2018 – Do You Know Where the Super Sons Are? - February 25, 2018
- A Comic Con with Only Comic Talent in a Mall for Free? Why Not? - February 25, 2018
- Yes, Comics Can Break Your Heart… but They Can Mend It, Too - February 25, 2018
- Trekker: Thirty Years and Counting on the Trail with Mercy St. Clair - February 25, 2018