The series will spin out of the current Spider Island running through the Amazing Spider-Man books and will take place in their classic New York stomping ground. Thematically it’s a book about a relationship and the forces that both bring the two together – and then pull them apart.
Cloak and Dagger were two of my favourite characters as a kid and, indeed, I was banned from reading their adventures in Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man, not so much because of Dagger’s cut out costume, but that their origins and adventures were steeped in the drug trade. Somehow I managed not to grow up to be a drug dealer…
- SOLO Continues the Fireflying of the Star Wars Universe – A Review - May 24, 2018
- Rebellion to Publish Comics Based On Their Sniper Elite Games in August - May 24, 2018
- 2000AD Publisher Relaunches Classic British Comics as the Rebellion-Verse - May 24, 2018
- Michael Uslan Brings Back Dinosaucers in Lion Forge’s August 2018 Solicits - May 24, 2018
- Dave Sim Creates Nick Calm, Agent of C.O.D.P.I.E.C.E. - May 24, 2018