The series will spin out of the current Spider Island running through the Amazing Spider-Man books and will take place in their classic New York stomping ground. Thematically it’s a book about a relationship and the forces that both bring the two together – and then pull them apart.
Cloak and Dagger were two of my favourite characters as a kid and, indeed, I was banned from reading their adventures in Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man, not so much because of Dagger’s cut out costume, but that their origins and adventures were steeped in the drug trade. Somehow I managed not to grow up to be a drug dealer…
- Ron Lim to Join Tini Howard and Chris Sprouse on Captain America Annual #1 - August 16, 2018
- Did You Remember the Town of Lago from Astonishing X-Men Annual #1? - August 16, 2018
- Keith Allen Begins Rehearsals for Hogarth Double Bill Stage Play in Kingston - August 16, 2018
- Uber: Invasion and Cinema Purgatorio in Avatar Press November 2018 Solicits - August 16, 2018
- Matt Brady Returns to Comics, and Somehow Bleeding Cool Has the Scoop - August 16, 2018