The series will spin out of the current Spider Island running through the Amazing Spider-Man books and will take place in their classic New York stomping ground. Thematically it’s a book about a relationship and the forces that both bring the two together – and then pull them apart.
Cloak and Dagger were two of my favourite characters as a kid and, indeed, I was banned from reading their adventures in Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man, not so much because of Dagger’s cut out costume, but that their origins and adventures were steeped in the drug trade. Somehow I managed not to grow up to be a drug dealer…
- The Daily LITG – 19th October 2018 – Happy Birthday Jim Starlin - October 19, 2018
- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man Shakes You Down For Another Dollar - October 18, 2018
- Return of Wolverine #4 Slips Into January 2019 - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Vault Of Spiders #2 Adds Scott Koblish, Mark Bagley and More - October 18, 2018
- Sara Pichelli Replaced on Fantastic Four #4 by Stefano Caselli - October 18, 2018