Before HBO’s TV epic gogglebox conversion of George RR Martin’s Game of Thrones kicks off on April 17, the uninitiated might want to take a quick class in the sociology, geography and denizens of Westeros. This pretty fast-paced and informative Behind The Scenes video manages to get a lot of that in between the standard issue EPK platitudes. It’s 25 minutes long, so go full screen and settle back.
Less time consuming is this beginner’s guide to Doctor Who, the show and, more specifically, the character.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6y41rlULXU
Perhaps that’s too short. So here’s more Who BTS.
The new series of Doctor Who begins on (all together now!) April 23rd.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014