So what happens to DC after Flashpoint then?
While Marvel have found success periodically renumbering their comics from #1s again, reverting to the larger number after a few years, DC have been slightly more sparing with this tactic.
Well, Bleeding Cool has been led to understand we can now look forward to a vast renumbering across the entire DC Universe line. Possibly a few consolidations of volumes into one big number, maybe a stunt number here and there, but mostly lot of number ones, across the entire DC Universe.
Even if at some point in the relatively near future, they rejig their numbering yet again.
Of course, it looks increasingly like some of the Flashpoint Universe continuity may remain in the DC Universe continuity, just the kind of thing to inspire a stack of number ones. And there’s one particular story I’m chasing down that, if true, would be insanely huge in the DC Universe and would guarantee all sorts of media coverage…
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018