So what happens to DC after Flashpoint then?
While Marvel have found success periodically renumbering their comics from #1s again, reverting to the larger number after a few years, DC have been slightly more sparing with this tactic.
Well, Bleeding Cool has been led to understand we can now look forward to a vast renumbering across the entire DC Universe line. Possibly a few consolidations of volumes into one big number, maybe a stunt number here and there, but mostly lot of number ones, across the entire DC Universe.
Even if at some point in the relatively near future, they rejig their numbering yet again.
Of course, it looks increasingly like some of the Flashpoint Universe continuity may remain in the DC Universe continuity, just the kind of thing to inspire a stack of number ones. And there’s one particular story I’m chasing down that, if true, would be insanely huge in the DC Universe and would guarantee all sorts of media coverage…
- New Doctor Who Jodie Whittaker Surprises ‘Her Universe’ Fashion Show at SDCC - July 19, 2018
- Amazing Spider-Man #1, Tony Stark: Iron Man #2, and Immortal Hulk #3 Sell Out, Go to Second Printing - July 19, 2018
- Jodie Whittaker’s New Sonic Screwdriver Revealed at San Diego Comic-Con – and Where You Can Buy It - July 19, 2018
- Titans TV Series for DC Universe Will Drop 10 Episodes at Once Like Netflix - July 19, 2018
- Get Your Geek Nutbutter on at San Diego Comic-Con Tonight - July 19, 2018