So what happens to DC after Flashpoint then?
While Marvel have found success periodically renumbering their comics from #1s again, reverting to the larger number after a few years, DC have been slightly more sparing with this tactic.
Well, Bleeding Cool has been led to understand we can now look forward to a vast renumbering across the entire DC Universe line. Possibly a few consolidations of volumes into one big number, maybe a stunt number here and there, but mostly lot of number ones, across the entire DC Universe.
Even if at some point in the relatively near future, they rejig their numbering yet again.
Of course, it looks increasingly like some of the Flashpoint Universe continuity may remain in the DC Universe continuity, just the kind of thing to inspire a stack of number ones. And there’s one particular story I’m chasing down that, if true, would be insanely huge in the DC Universe and would guarantee all sorts of media coverage…
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018