Here are the opening minutes of Sucker Punch complete with my video commentary. I really do feel quite passionately about this film, and if you’re sitting on the fence about buying a ticket, I would like to encourage you.
There’s an awful lot more I could have said – about the lighting, costumes, her hair, some other props and so on – but I would have had to talk over myself.
Previously: Ten Interesting Questions About Sucker Punch
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014