It is my favourite Vertigo book by far. And I like Vertigo books.
DMZ by Brian Wood and a number of artists, the tale of an America divided and at war with itself – literally, with Manhattan as a demilitarized zone, with excellent sniping opportunities, comes to a conclusion at the end of the year.
Until then, Live From The DMZ is a new celebratory website that has launched, Live From The DMZ, which gives a behind-the-scenes look at the comic and its creation, with original material, and interviews about each of the twelve volumes.
I think I’ll be a regular visitor…
# # #
Justin Giampaoli has self-published several mini-comics, including The Mercy Killing, Silicon Valley Blues, and Blood Orange, but is primarily known as a critic. He is the Senior Reviewer at Poopsheet Foundation and blogs frequently about more mainstream offerings at his own 13 Minutes.
- New England Comics Launches The Tick #0 For San Diego Comic-Con - June 20, 2018
- Catwoman #1 Cover Suggests She May Not Get Married to Batman - June 20, 2018
- The X-Men Gold #30 Wedding Issue Has Gone to Second Printing - June 20, 2018
- No More Issues of Cyborg: #23 Was Your Last, #24 and #25 Cancelled - June 20, 2018
- Rolled & Told from E.L. Thomas and Tristan J. Tarwater Launches in Lion Forge September 2018 Solicits - June 20, 2018