It is my favourite Vertigo book by far. And I like Vertigo books.
DMZ by Brian Wood and a number of artists, the tale of an America divided and at war with itself – literally, with Manhattan as a demilitarized zone, with excellent sniping opportunities, comes to a conclusion at the end of the year.
Until then, Live From The DMZ is a new celebratory website that has launched, Live From The DMZ, which gives a behind-the-scenes look at the comic and its creation, with original material, and interviews about each of the twelve volumes.
I think I’ll be a regular visitor…
# # #
Justin Giampaoli has self-published several mini-comics, including The Mercy Killing, Silicon Valley Blues, and Blood Orange, but is primarily known as a critic. He is the Senior Reviewer at Poopsheet Foundation and blogs frequently about more mainstream offerings at his own 13 Minutes.
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 21st October 2018 – Batman Vs Shuri - October 21, 2018
- Punisher Season 2 and Jessica Jones Season 3, the Last Marvel Netflix Shows? Will They End up on Marvel Unlimited? - October 21, 2018
- From Hilda to Esther – Walking Through Notts Comic Con 2018 - October 21, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 21st October 2018 – Happy Birthday Paul Levitz - October 21, 2018
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018