It is my favourite Vertigo book by far. And I like Vertigo books.
DMZ by Brian Wood and a number of artists, the tale of an America divided and at war with itself – literally, with Manhattan as a demilitarized zone, with excellent sniping opportunities, comes to a conclusion at the end of the year.
Until then, Live From The DMZ is a new celebratory website that has launched, Live From The DMZ, which gives a behind-the-scenes look at the comic and its creation, with original material, and interviews about each of the twelve volumes.
I think I’ll be a regular visitor…
# # #
Justin Giampaoli has self-published several mini-comics, including The Mercy Killing, Silicon Valley Blues, and Blood Orange, but is primarily known as a critic. He is the Senior Reviewer at Poopsheet Foundation and blogs frequently about more mainstream offerings at his own 13 Minutes.
- Adapting Madness – Bringing H.P. Lovecraft’s World to Life - March 18, 2018
- Lying in the Gutters – 18th March 2018 – DC Comics Collect Their Thoughts - March 18, 2018
- DC Continues New Editions of Sandman for 30th Anniversary into 2019 - March 18, 2018
- Exclusive Relationships: J. Scott Campbell, Adi Granov, Dale Keown, Leinil Francis Yu and More - March 18, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 18th March 2018 – “And Now We Have a Horse Race” as Marvel Steps Up - March 18, 2018