Right now though the selection is limited to 300 in Japan (including The Rose Of Versaille and Kimagure Orange Road) and 150 in the USA (including Appleseed, Cat Eyed Girl and Yoan). But the company aims to have fifty thousand manga in Japanese in two years and a hundred thousand in English for America.
Readers buy separate chapters for a book and can pre-purchase rolls of “tickets” to do so, the more you buy the cheaper they are. So one hundred tickets costs $1.25, two thousand two hundred costs $25. Which put $1.99 digital comics in their place, a bit.
The company also intends to provide content for Apple’s platforms soon, as well as launching in France and other European countries in the Summer and East Asia later in the year.
- The Daily LITG, 22nd October 2018 – Happy Birthday Steven Grant - October 22, 2018
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who – Rosa - October 21, 2018
- Rosa – The First Doctor Who to Make Me Cry Since Father’s Day - October 21, 2018
- Trailer for Next Week’s Doctor Who: Arachnids In The UK - October 21, 2018
- Rick & Morty Exclusives From MCM London Comic Con - October 21, 2018