Bleeding Cool has catalogued a number of the woes of French alternative comics publisher , as it has seen mainstream publishers take over the kind of projects that would usually be theirs. There as been a reduction in operation, dismissal of staff, strikes and tell-all satires from the likes of Lewis Trondheim.
Well now founding members and famed cartoonists Killoffer and David B. have chimed in.
Say, anyone in and around Paris care to make it along to the meeting next week and report back for Bleeding Cool? It should be interesting.
- Yes, Comics Can Break Your Heart… but They Can Mend It, Too - February 25, 2018
- Trekker: Thirty Years and Counting on the Trail with Mercy St. Clair - February 25, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 25th February 2018 – Superman Readers Disturbed About Bendis - February 25, 2018
- The Art of Making Money and the Dark Side of Graphic Design - February 25, 2018
- Michael B. Jordan Really Wanted to Play T’Challa in Black Panther - February 24, 2018