Bleeding Cool has catalogued a number of the woes of French alternative comics publisher , as it has seen mainstream publishers take over the kind of projects that would usually be theirs. There as been a reduction in operation, dismissal of staff, strikes and tell-all satires from the likes of Lewis Trondheim.
Well now founding members and famed cartoonists Killoffer and David B. have chimed in.
Say, anyone in and around Paris care to make it along to the meeting next week and report back for Bleeding Cool? It should be interesting.
- All Six Age Of X-Man Spinoff Series Revealed For February - November 16, 2018
- Catwoman #6 Gets a Christmas Variant Cover From Stanley ‘Artgerm’ Lau - November 16, 2018
- Matt Lucas, Michael Socha, Steven Mangan Star in Tony Lee’s Dodge & Twist - November 16, 2018
- Thank FOC It’s Friday #3 – FOC’ing Is Your Superpower - November 16, 2018
- Marvel Turn Conan the Barbarian Into Conan the Librarian With Free Sword Bookmarks - November 16, 2018