Clicky for biggy.
So I’ll be at table 86, feel free to pop by and say hi, or just grab me as I run past. Bleeding Cool’s Brendon Connelly will also be along, as well as the burlesque Khandie Khisses and sexorcake. We’ll be the one with the Union Jack tablecover and union flags, ‘cos of the Royal Wedding comic.
So… if you’re exhibiting, what’s your table number?
Brendon adds: Also, I’m staying nearby for the night. I’ll have blogging to do, of course, but I’ll be around, so if there’s anybody particularly keen to tell the site something, or just to say hi, there’s going to be someone in the vicinity.
- Comic Store in Your Future: Friday Nights Aren’t Magic Anymore - February 25, 2018
- Lying in the Gutters: It’s February 25th, 2018 – Do You Know Where the Super Sons Are? - February 25, 2018
- A Comic Con with Only Comic Talent in a Mall for Free? Why Not? - February 25, 2018
- Yes, Comics Can Break Your Heart… but They Can Mend It, Too - February 25, 2018
- Trekker: Thirty Years and Counting on the Trail with Mercy St. Clair - February 25, 2018