Clicky for biggy.
So I’ll be at table 86, feel free to pop by and say hi, or just grab me as I run past. Bleeding Cool’s Brendon Connelly will also be along, as well as the burlesque Khandie Khisses and sexorcake. We’ll be the one with the Union Jack tablecover and union flags, ‘cos of the Royal Wedding comic.
So… if you’re exhibiting, what’s your table number?
Brendon adds: Also, I’m staying nearby for the night. I’ll have blogging to do, of course, but I’ll be around, so if there’s anybody particularly keen to tell the site something, or just to say hi, there’s going to be someone in the vicinity.
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Challenge Another Punisher Trademark Application by Militia Group - October 19, 2018
- So Why Are There No Comic Book Unions Then? - October 19, 2018
- Jim Steranko, Ron Frenz, George Perez, Barry Kitson and Alan Davis on The Liberty Brigade - October 19, 2018