Clicky for biggy.
So I’ll be at table 86, feel free to pop by and say hi, or just grab me as I run past. Bleeding Cool’s Brendon Connelly will also be along, as well as the burlesque Khandie Khisses and sexorcake. We’ll be the one with the Union Jack tablecover and union flags, ‘cos of the Royal Wedding comic.
So… if you’re exhibiting, what’s your table number?
Brendon adds: Also, I’m staying nearby for the night. I’ll have blogging to do, of course, but I’ll be around, so if there’s anybody particularly keen to tell the site something, or just to say hi, there’s going to be someone in the vicinity.
- From East Asian to Caucasian – Psylocke Switches Back on Wednesday - August 17, 2018
- Court Places 3-Year Restraining Order on Keya Morgan to Stay Away from Stan Lee - August 17, 2018
- All The Reasons Batman’s Atheism Doesn’t Make Sense – and One That Does - August 17, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List – 17th August 2018 – Batman, Justice League, and WicDiv Top Chart - August 17, 2018
- The Ugly Side of Comics: The Golden Age – Michael Davis, From The Edge - August 17, 2018