So this is a big week for the boys of A Comic Shop in Florida.
A lot of Fear Itself and Fear Itself Home Front, and its similarity to Blackest Night, the new Herc, Uncanny X-Men Point One that’s all Magneto trying to get better publicity, Spider-Man Annual without Chew branding, Brightest Day makes Aaron very happy in terms of his predictions, and hey Aaron I’d be happy with your suggestion, Nonplayer off the charts, one per person, The Boys volume 8, the new Fables book is nood for your budget, and the best week in comics all year.
|Weekly TOP PICKS: 4.6.2011|
Marvel Editor, Lauren Sankovitch (Fear Itself) will be at “A Comic Shop” on April 16th
KIERON GILLEN! Remember when Magneto destroyed New York? He keeps blaming someone named Xorn, but Joe Q. Public still thinks the X-Men are harboring a terrorist! Magneto needs a publicist, I hear Stan Rosenfield needs work…
NOTE: The book Rich Johnson says is the next NONPLAYER
- Barack Panther from Brian Denham in Antarctic Press June 2018 Solicits - March 21, 2018
- DC Comics Launches the DC Boutique for Smaller or More Distant Comic Cons - March 21, 2018
- Christopher Priest Writes The Black Panther Vs. The Justice League (SPOILERS) - March 21, 2018
- All Marvel Comics Trade Paperbacks Out Today Are, Again, 99 Cents on ComiXology - March 21, 2018
- The Avengers Editors Appear to be Keen Bleeding Cool Readers… - March 21, 2018