Here’s a pair of graphic and striking artworks to promote James Wan‘s Insidious, “the new Poltergeist“. We’re getting to premiere them here exclusively on Bleeding Cool because, I assume, they’re resonant of both ‘blood’ and ‘coolness’.
Don’t forget that we’re giving away tickets for a screening of the film this Thursday evening, weeks ahead of it’s release.
Kudos to Church of London for their designs.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014