Here’s the first trailer for the Stan Lee/Arnold Schwarzenegger collaboration, The Governator. It’s every bit as clumsy and dated-looking and just flat out condescending as you’d expect. It’s obvious that the people behind this trailer just don’t “get it” and really don’t have any art about how they’re approaching things.
There’s some story going round about plans to make this into a feature film but I won’t waste your time with that. Let’s just ignore it from here on out, shall we?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014