Ed Brubaker has been fending off the slings and arrows of outrageous press coverage over the return of Steve Rogers to the Captain America clobber and the relaunch of Captain America in July, as announced three weeks ago in Bleeding Cool in the New York Daily News today.
Or is it? He tweeted;
I’m afraid everyone will have to wait for tomorrow to find out what happens to the regular Cap book. An eternity, I know.Wow, you guys are really angry. Just have a little patience. All will soon be revealed.
And to Lonnie Velliquett’s complaint “I’m just angry about @Marvel “fixing” the numbering just 2 restart it yet again. Is nothing sacred?” he replied;
Thats not what’s happening.
(Last Updated April 4, 2011 8:00 pm )
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Luciano Vecchio Will Join Ironheart #1, Issue #2 Slips to January - October 18, 2018
- Will You Find Doctor Aphra in Your Return of Wolverine #1 Second Printing? - October 18, 2018
- Landry Walker’s Writer’s Commentary for A Clash Of Kings #13 - October 18, 2018
- Dinesh Shamdasani Shaves Head to Match Bloodshot’s Vin Diesel - October 18, 2018
- Grant Morrison’s Midnight Green Lantern Tops Advance Reorders - October 18, 2018